Thursday, June 4, 2009

5 Stars Each

I'm going to be away for a few days. Don't worry about me because I'll be having a good time. And I'm going to be right back up here when I'm back next Tuesday. Let me leave you with music. Always a good thing.

Drat. I can't embed this video. But you should still watch it. The video's cool and so is the music.

Here's another. Hey . . . what the hell? I was gonna put a tune up here by The Cure. But no video allowed. "Embedding disabled by request" it says. Same as it did with Keane. Not by my request! No Radiohead either! What. The. Hell.

UNFAIR! Could the miserable record companies have something to do with this?



Well, at least it's not a universal law on YouTube. Dvorak. A divine composer.



Country is OK, too.



Electronic works . . .



So does Dylan.

This is beginning to look like a selective rock & roll lockout. I haven't found the pattern yet. Anyway, enjoy the music. It's all 5-star stuff.

UPDATE I: I did a little poking around. Apparently artists who don't want there stuff embedded have the right to disallow it. There is no pattern. Not just rock either. Only question now is how in the world did I go this long without knowing this? All the YouTube music I do? Seems impossible, but there it is.

No comments: