Friday, July 8, 2011

Why We're Paying Through the Nose for Health Care, Part I


Another neat graphic that I can thank one of my family members for. This time my sister who lives in Utah. She and I are pretty simpatico on lots and lots of things, political views among them, for the most part. This is the kind of information that it really doesn't matter how true it is. People who are informed know about these things. But it's becoming increasingly obvious to me that what is true, what can be proven, doesn't make the slightest bit of difference to the vast majority of people. They hold to their prejudices and their erroneous information for dearest life. There's an old saw that goes: "My mind is made up, don't confuse me with the facts." I always thought it was trite and corny, but turns out it is true. Here's the link to the source article. I'm going to post the second half of this graphic tomorrow. I'll just let the content speak for itself. Sorry about the size of the post; it's as big as I could make it, without it looking like a fun house mirror or overrunning the banks. Either consult the original at the link above, or hold down the control key and roller the roller on your mouse. You did know that shrinks and expands things, didn't you?

No comments: