Friday, June 25, 2010

Who in World is Going There?

Millions of people, to answer the question. Have you ever wondered which blogs would appear on a list of the 20 most popular blogs? Well, I haven't spent a lot of time thinking about it, but when I did stumble across this list, I was pretty surprised that I did not know the vast majority of these places. Apparently a lot of people do know and are going there in the millions. I had never heard of most of these websites. Apparently, about 25 percent of the blogs are about celebrities, one of the most crushingly boring topics in the universe. There appears to be a one or two for wireheads, and one for car people. Rather than list all 20 of these blogs, I thought I would just list the ones that I had at least heard of. Of these, I only frequent Huffington and Boing Boing with any regularity. Here ya go:

No comments: