Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Crummy Shoes

Click here for outrageous puns.
My daughter alerted me to this picture on this website. The best part was the whole long series of outrageous puns that followed the picture in the comments. You should check it out.

Let me tell you how weird I am. What would you think somebody's first reaction would be upon seeing this image? Certainly some variation on "This certainly is amusing," wouldn't you think? Well, that was not my reaction. I thought about what a waste this was in a world where there are so many people who are hungry. I really do have to let up sometime. I really do.

2 comments:

Montag said...

When MArie Antoinette was told the people had no shoes, she replied "Let them wear baguettes."

Tanya said...

I shall rise to the occasion: You really do need to lighten up. =) And I had a hand in two posts. Yay me!