Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Look, Ma. No Mouse.


10/GUI from C. Miller on Vimeo.

As you know, if you're one of my 10 or so more or less regular readers, I like gadgets and technology. I just came across this video in my swing through Facebook a little while ago and was sufficiently impressed to put it up here for you watch, too. If, like me, you can foresee a future of a lot of hours in front of your computer, than anything that will make your time there more productive and easier deserves your attention. Hence 10 GUI, which has convinced me that this is something with a future. I saw similar sorts of GUIs demonstrated at Microsoft University in Redmond, WA, a few years ago, back when I was still employed, or should I say, before my glorious and blessed retirement from the work force and transport to the land of do-what-you-want-with-no-boss-to-stop-you. If you're interested in computers at all, the eight minutes of the video will be worth it for you.

1 comment:

Montag said...

Thank you.
I was very interested in it.