Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My Man!


Thanks to my wife, who is somehow captivated by the Democratic political convention, I've seen more of it on TV than I otherwise would have. (I could say exactly the same thing about the Olympics.) So I've heard Hillary and Bill and Joe Biden and several others, but the best of all was Dennis Kucinich. I cannot say that I've found a single issue where I don't agree with him, or vice versa. He was my guy for the Democratic nomination, but as we all know somebody so progressive as to propose establishing a Department of Peace could not possibly stand a chance of winning the nomination. But, man, he sure raised hell on the podium at the convention. He blasted the Republicans and their fat cat friends the way they deserved to be blasted. In case you missed him, you can check him out right here.

No comments: