A One-Question Quiz
1. Human urine is excellent fertilizer for growing plankton in fish farms. Significantly better than cow urine, vermin compost, chicken droppings, or cow dung.
2. 40 percent of Melbourne’s prostitutes are college students.
3. What robots can do: navigate a 30-inch step and cross a 70-inch gap solely on native self-awareness; play the violin; solve Rubik’s Cube; eat snow and excrete ice bricks; recognize themselves in a mirror.
4. It takes a long time to tame a wild ass.
5. A Russian boy raised among birds speaks only in chirps.
6. Barnacles change the shape of their penises according to the choppiness of the water.
And now the question: is this a message, finally, or just another day?