Friday, November 21, 2014

I'm Back with some Observations

. . . for a little while at least. Went to Florida over the past weekend and it's taken me a couple of days to recover from the good times my two sons showed me . . . and from the household with eight cats I stayed in in Valrico, FL, before the wedding.

It snowed while I was gone from Oklahoma. That's news. November before Thanksgiving is pretty early for that. It's gone now, and I loved the sandals and shorts routine every day in Florida. Makes me remember what I miss. And all the birds. I miss all the sea birds that are everywhere down there. I miss veggie and fruit stands year round by the side of the road. I miss the young chickadees in halter tops and shorts. Don't miss the traffic.

Glad to be home, but Susan has talked me into launching again next week for Louisiana. Will be gone another week.

No comments: