Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Where Have You Been?

Don't ask. I've been around. You all know the dismal world news . . . my personal news isn't all that thrilling, but at least it should not send you into depression. A week ago I was winding a clock on my mantel and fell off a stool right onto my tail bone. Tell you what: it hurts like hell even today. I could not get to doctor till tomorrow (I was out of town Thursday and Friday--oh, the joy of riding in an airplane with a wounded tail--on yourself, not the plane.). Everybody says they will tell me there's nothing they can do. I'd settle for some pain meds that actually work. I'm wondering if I'm not getting inured to those things. I don't recall the Oxycodone I was given after my operation last February being all that effective, but maybe that's just lingering nightmare.

No comments: