Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Course Correction

You know what? This new way of approaching blogging isn't really working for me. I need to be on more often, but I have to shake the demon that bites me on the neck if I don't post every day. Truth of the matter is, it distresses me to see that my daily readers are down to about half a dozen from the usual 18-20. I'm sure some of you out there have concluded that I have pretty much run out of things to say. Not so. Don't think that will be so till I can no longer type or speak. So once more a course correction. It's my intention to resume more frequent posting. Not doing it but once or twice in a week gives me too much leeway to kick the can down the road, too easy a rationalization that I'm delivering what I promised, when in fact what I'm doing is avoiding a task that, though ultimately very satisfying, is taxing in the way that all creative endeavors are.

Bottom line: expect to see me here much more frequently. The world is passing by without my commentary? No way!

1 comment:

Montag said...

I do not think you can put too much faith in those statistics.