Saturday, November 26, 2011

Geaux Tigers!!!!

Just a note to note that the LSU Tigers, the number one team in the land, pounded number three Arkansas yesterday by a score of 41-17. After two quick TDs by the Hogs, one of them on a runback of a fumble that took a weird bounce right into the hands of a defender, LSU scored 41 points to Arkansas's 3. For the first time in its history, LSU is 12-0 on a season. The domination was frightful to behold. I have been an LSU fan for my whole life, and I've seen a lot of good Tiger teams over the years. This one is the best one I've ever seen.

(Of course, I'm aware that this passionate devotion to a college football team is at the least unseemly for one who sees the larger context of the corrupt NCAA athletic kingdom. But I just can't help it.)

No comments: